Indusind Bank Recruitment Drive For Exp On 28th December 2016. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Indusind Bank Recruitment Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Indusind Bank Recruitment Drive For Exp
Company Name : Indusind Bank Ltd
Designation : Service Manager
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 2 – 5 years
Location : Gurgaon
Salary : INR 2,25,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Handle following duties at Branch: Trade-Business related, Non-Trade related & General Banking operations related.
- Looking after client servicing at the branch lobby.
- Checking KYC documents on new client Account opening forms.
- Onboarding of new acquired clients through welcome call and audit on sales process.
- Managing TAT for all service & operational transactions.
- Activation of clients on net banking and other non-branch channels.
- Business lead generation and passing to relevant sales channel.
- Managing overall client satisfaction score card for the branch.
- Authorization & audit checks for all operation transactions.
Company Profile :
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. It is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.
The bank started its operations with a capital amount of Rs. 1 billion among which Rs. 600 million was donated by the Indian Residents and Rs. 400 million was raised by the Non-Resident Indians. The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades its support systems by introducing newer technologies. It is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country along with meeting the global benchmark. According to the bank.
It has 800 branches, and 1500 ATMs as of April 2016. It also has a representative office in London and another in Dubai. Mumbai has the maximum number of bank branches followed by New Delhi and Chennai. The bank has also proposed to double the branches count to 1200 by March 2017.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 28th Dec 2016
Walkin Time : 2:00 PM
Venue Details :
Sewa Tower, Plot No 19,
Udyog Vihar,Phase IV, Sector 18,
Gurgaon, Haryana .
Website : www.indusind.com